Mountain Project Logo

Sedona Towers - Mothers Day - 5/10/26

Original Post
Alex Chmiel · · Portland, OR · Joined Apr 2019 · Points: 5

Howdy all! 

I am from WA with an alpine background, but am in the Phoenix area for work and looking to get out on Mother's Day, Sunday 5/10/26. I am particularly stoked on something in Sedona - any of the classic moderates on desert towers, from adventure climb to 5.10, I am game for! Happy to lead or follow, schlep snacks and play photographer (rocking a full frame).

I've got personal gear, but not travelling with a rack. HMU if you'd like to get out!

Text for best response (2fiv3) 33four-455eigt

Cheers!

Trevor Kerber · · Tempe, AZ · Joined Feb 2022 · Points: 10

That sounds fun, but I'll be busy. Made plans to guide ur mom up Streaker. 

Alex Chmiel · · Portland, OR · Joined Apr 2019 · Points: 5

Great, thanks Trevor. I was starting to feel bad leaving my mother in the car all day while I send, it's good to know she's in your care. Please feed her snacks so she doesn't get grouchy mid climb!

mcarizona · · Flag · Joined Feb 2007 · Points: 190

check your spam Alex

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Arizona & New Mexico Partners
Post a Reply to "Sedona Towers - Mothers Day - 5/10/26"

Log In to Reply
Welcome

Join the Community! It's FREE

Already have an account? Login to close this notice.