Mountain Project Logo

Chattanooga TN December 6-19

Original Post
Wendi Yoakum · · Rumney, NH · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 30

Looking for sport climbing partners starting maybe this weekend. I can also go during the week. I leave on December 20th to continue my trip south.  I am still healing from a ankle injury so looking to try easier moderates up to 5.9 but still can't pivot on the foot etc.

Patrick L · · VA · Joined Mar 2023 · Points: 190

I'll be in town start Dec 16 and would be interested in getting out if the weather is nice! I'll have a rope, QDs, and stick clip with me.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

South Eastern States Partners
Post a Reply to "Chattanooga TN December 6-19"

Log In to Reply
Welcome

Join the Community! It's FREE

Already have an account? Login to close this notice.