Mountain Project Logo

WTB: Z fold ski/trekking poles


FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Nathan Halstead · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2021 · Points: 0

Anyone got some Z fold ski / trekking poles in the 125 cm range they're looking at getting rid of? Let me know! 

Ben M · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

I've got a pair of 125cm BD Distance Carbon FLZ's if you're interested in those

Madison Larter · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2023 · Points: 0

Ben, I’d be interested if the original asker isn’t!

Nathan Halstead · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2021 · Points: 0

I think I'm going to pass on those but thanks! All yours Madison

Ben M · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

No worries, PM'd you Madison

Em Sprig · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2021 · Points: 0

I have this brand new pair.

Asking $75 shipped.

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Log In to Reply
Welcome

Join the Community! It's FREE

Already have an account? Login to close this notice.