Mountain Project Logo

FS: Scarpa Phantom 6000 Mountaineering Boots EU44 - $450


FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Peter N · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2025 · Points: 0

Barely used Scarpa Phantom 6000 (2nd edition ~2017). Boot Size EU44 (US M10.5/W11.5 - inner boot insole size EU43).
Great condition - only some small cosmetic damages on inner boots.

For more images see also:
https://reno.craigslist.org/spo/d/reno-scarpa-phantom-6000-mountaineering/7874502537.html

James Miller · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2023 · Points: 0

Pm sent 

Peter N · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2025 · Points: 0

Still available - willing to lower price.

Kris M · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2021 · Points: 0

Guy seems sus folks, member for like 2 days, no history. Be careful with this one.

Peter N · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2025 · Points: 0

Well, I became member to sell the boots. Need to sell them as I am moving and likely will not go onto another high elevation expedition.
I am real as are the boots.

Kris M · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2021 · Points: 0

Recommend using a secure payment method, check sticky at top of forum folks.

Topher42 · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2010 · Points: 50

Hey guys I don't know what it's worth, but you can look at my post history I sold my climbing gear a few years back as life changes. Anyways Peter is a longtime climbing partner of mine, He one most trustworthy people I know. and I also told to use venmo as that's what I did when I sold my stuff. So I'm vouching for him. I'm not as active on here because I'm stuck in midwest, but peter told me about difficulty. I believe he bought these boots for a trip to nepal that DNS and that was it. Anyways hope that helps. 

Peter N · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2025 · Points: 0

Thanks Topher.
In the meanwhile I SOLD them on geartrade.com.

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Log In to Reply
Welcome

Join the Community! It's FREE

Already have an account? Login to close this notice.