Mountain Project Logo

WTB ultralight backpack >40L


FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
tien hsu · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2020 · Points: 0

Hi,

I am looking for backpack which is at least 40L and weights under 2lb (32 oz). I am in eastern MA. Hopefully under $150.


Thanks,

Tim

Jeromy Markee · · Leavenworth, WA · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 819

Not your price range, but Samaya has their ultra60 for a steep discount until 7/31/25. worth the money if you can swing it!

https://us.samaya-equipment.com/collections/flash-sale/products/samaya-ultra60

Perry Norris · · Truckee, CA · Joined Nov 2014 · Points: 45

Samaya is sold out of the 60 ultra, damnit.

tien hsu · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2020 · Points: 0

Wow never heard of the brand, will check it out, thanks!

Jon Browher · · Wolfeboro, NH · Joined Jul 2018 · Points: 467

I could sell you a NWT Alpha FL 40 for 150

https://www.mountainproject.com/forum/topic/201102637/fs-arcteryx-alpha-fl-40-nwt

L L · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Not sure what kind of bag you’re looking for exactly, but I do have a granite gear Virga I’d sell for cheap. It’s frameless and requires a sleep pad for a frame. Super light tho.

Looks like this: (not my review)

https://heyhorizon.wordpress.com/2016/11/15/gear-review-granite-gear-virga/


PM me if interested 

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Log In to Reply
Welcome

Join the Community! It's FREE

Already have an account? Login to close this notice.