Mountain Project Logo

Yosemite Partners May 12-18

Original Post
Kristi Tran · · San Francisco, CA · Joined Dec 2017 · Points: 0

Hi all, looking for partners to climb in the valley the week of May 12th-18th. Would love to get on some of the classic multis in the 9s-10s range, happy to lead, happy to belay others and follow/yard myself up harder stuff. Will have rope, gear, snacks, fruit. Some wilderness medical knowledge if in a pinch. Stoked to climb! Leave a message!

JonfromSD G · · San Diego · Joined Jul 2022 · Points: 40

If you need a partner for May 12th I’m interested, climbing up 5.10 trad, down to climb some multi’s. I’ll be camping at camp 4

Jared AE · · The, road · Joined Nov 2022 · Points: 728

I could do 17 or 18, feel free to text

401-5o0-560o

Daniel S · · San Jose · Joined Oct 2022 · Points: 78

I’ll be there 5/12 to 5/16. Down to climb long multi’s all week or crag first to vibe check! Text me 6692102481

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northern California Partners
Post a Reply to "Yosemite Partners May 12-18"

Log In to Reply
Welcome

Join the Community! It's FREE

Already have an account? Login to close this notice.