Mountain Project Logo

El Chorro Dec 13-16

Original Post
Courtney Werner · · Athens, GA · Joined Feb 2021 · Points: 0

I just booked my spot at the climber's campground. Let me know if you're looking for a partner! Never been there so I don't know how the grades feel, but ballpark I'll lead up to 6c. 

richard aiken · · El Chorro Spain · Joined Nov 2008 · Points: 20

I frequently need partners. Up to 6c would be great.

 I live in El Chorro and know the crags well

Which campground?

Daniel Velkov · · NYC, NY · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 0

I'll be there during that time, let's team up. I climb around 6b level.

Mingming Y · · Netherlands · Joined Oct 2019 · Points: 3,122

hi Richard   and all, we have a group starting Dec 13, have cars and gear. Feel free to PM if you want to team up.

richard aiken · · El Chorro Spain · Joined Nov 2008 · Points: 20

hey Shimming, I will be happy to join you again!

Same crew as at Frankenjura?

:Let's stay in touch via Whatsapp.

where will you be staying?

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Extended Trips and International Partners
Post a Reply to "El Chorro Dec 13-16"

Log In to Reply
Welcome

Join the Community! It's FREE

Already have an account? Login to close this notice.