Your FREE account works with all Adventure Projects sites
Cancel
Taking other people's content (text, photos, etc) without permission is a copyright violation and NOT OKAY!
Spam? Being a jerk / offensive? Something else? Please explain.
Please tell us why:
An Adventure Projects staff member will review this and take an appropriate action, but we generally don't reply.
Additionally, you canpermanently ignore this user.
More Info
Looking to do my first wall - either RNWF Half Dome or South Face of Washington Column next week. I have everything except a haul bag and offset cams.
Ideally we would get acquainted by cragging/aid practicing mon-tue and then do the wall between wed-fri.
I am motivated, and stoked to get this done. Safety and having a good time are my priorities. I will be taking photos, so expect action shots!
Text me any questions!! 6692102481
Also here’s a selfie i took on ten years after :)
bump: no bigwall partners so far, but would still like to climb in yosemite, so hit me up for anything 5.10 to 5.11- all week
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.