Mountain Project Logo

Northern AZ Partners

Original Post
Luke Reents · · Flagstaff, AZ · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 25

Recently moved to Flagstaff and am looking for partners.

Psyched on projecting and fun mileage days. Mostly sport and bouldering.

Free on weekends and most week days after 3pm  

Pm me if you want to get out!

Hunter Deschenes · · Vancouver Canada · Joined May 2022 · Points: 0

Hey I’ll be in the flagstaff area on Thursday the 27th, looking for a partner in the afternoon if you’re free! I can climb 11’s sport and 10’s Trad 

Kyle Goodnow · · Flagstaff · Joined Aug 2014 · Points: 30

Messaged!

Paul Hassett · · Aurora CO · Joined Oct 2002 · Points: 161

PM sent - also looking for climbing partners myself. Down in Prescott but happy to come up to Flag or elsewhere. 

Roan Duffy · · Rico, CO · Joined Apr 2019 · Points: 80
Luke Reents wrote:

Recently moved to Flagstaff and am looking for partners!

Stoked on projecting and fun mileage days. Sport, trad, or bouldering. 

Pm me if you want to get out!

Hey Luke what’s up my names roan I grew up in flag and I’ll be around for the next week starting 5/7. I’m down for trad or sport I’d be stoked to climb a multi pitch in Sedona. I’ve got a good desert rack. Let me know if your interested you can shoot me a text or call 9286075673. 

Roan Duffy · · Rico, CO · Joined Apr 2019 · Points: 80
Luke Reents wrote:

Recently moved to Flagstaff and am looking for partners!

Stoked on projecting and fun mileage days. Sport, trad, or bouldering. 

Pm me if you want to get out!

Hey Luke what’s up my names roan I grew up in flag and I’ll be around for the next week starting 5/7. I’m down for trad or sport I’d be stoked to climb a multi pitch in Sedona. I’ve got a good desert rack. Let me know if your interested you can shoot me a text or call 9286075673. 

Nick Barrett · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2021 · Points: 0

Hey Luke, I'm on a road trip and gonna be passing through Flagstaff in early April (right now I'm in Hueco). Would be awesome to meet up and climb! I'm looking to boulder or sport climb. 

My number is 215 618 6510

cheers,

Nick

james s · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2019 · Points: 5

Hi Luke,

I’m in Flagstaff and might be available for some sport climbing for Saturday if you haven’t found a partner already. Feel free to text me at 928 266 3313.

Josiah Spillman · · Flagstaff, AZ · Joined Jul 2023 · Points: 185

Hey man, I live in pinetop, but I’m frequently in flag as that’s where I’ll be going to college. I’m a young climber climbing around 5.10, always lookin for people to climb with.

Nathan Meyer · · Flagstaff, AZ · Joined Dec 2019 · Points: 0

Hey Luke,

I live in Flag and would be totally down getting out sometime! Generally free most weekends/weekday evenings. Feel free to text me at 419-575-9529

Josiah Spillman · · Flagstaff, AZ · Joined Jul 2023 · Points: 185

Sick I actually just moved to flag for school

Chase Nelson · · Charlotte, NC · Joined May 2017 · Points: 563

I'll be passing through Flagstaff and Sedona next week for about a week (roughly 11/5~11/12). I really want to get on Mission to Mars. I'm available weekends and weekday afternoons. Message me at (317) 941-8233

Luke Reents · · Flagstaff, AZ · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 25

bump!

Trad Man · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2018 · Points: 0

I'm exploring the Clints Well area and would be keen to trad climb anywhere cool

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Arizona & New Mexico Partners
Post a Reply to "Northern AZ Partners"

Log In to Reply
Welcome

Join the Community! It's FREE

Already have an account? Login to close this notice.