Mountain Project Logo

Looking for partners in Sedona

Original Post
Mallory Roe · · Lihue, HI · Joined Sep 2022 · Points: 0

Heyooo I’m in Sedona till mid nov and looking for some partners to get out with. Pretty flexible for work but usually like getting out in the afternoon/evenings. Text me 4194941293


10’s are fun. 11’s I can get up following. have a standard rack.

Was in a climbing accident this year taking a mega whipper. Shattered talus which is healed for the most part but am struggling mentally back on lead to be honest…. We are getting there but we’ll be a great match if you don’t mind leading most of the time

Dave Mencel · · Menomonee Falls, WI · Joined Jun 2014 · Points: 10

Mal!! I'm back in town Nov 23ish, will we overlap again? 

Jack D · · Brownsburg, IN · Joined Dec 2021 · Points: 0

Pm sent

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Arizona & New Mexico Partners
Post a Reply to "Looking for partners in Sedona"

Log In to Reply
Welcome

Join the Community! It's FREE

Already have an account? Login to close this notice.