Mountain Project Logo

Los Angeles - lead partners

Original Post
Dana Alexander · · Seattle, WA · Joined Apr 2022 · Points: 0

Looking for lead partners in the LA area, inside @ Cliffs of Id or anywhere outside :) I lead 10a/b outside and 11a/b inside

Vincenzo T · · Solvang · Joined Jun 2019 · Points: 10

Hi, looking for more partners too when others can’t climb. I lead 5.9 outside 5.6 on Trad and 5.11a/b in the gym. I leave in Santa Barbara but I like to come to places around LA like Malibu Creek, Echo Cliff or Texas Canyon 

Jack Nemitz · · Nomadic, from CA · Joined Aug 2023 · Points: 5

Looking for a partner at cliffs as well! Trying to get back into a regular climbing routine after a month off - usually try to climb 2-3x/week, primarily in the evenings or early morning. Feel free to reach out if interested in meeting up! 805.551.8337

Jon Bruce · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2020 · Points: 1

Hey! I climb at stronghold or anywhere outside also I lead sport 11a, trad 5.9, inside 5.11d. I'm mostly a weekend warrior but send me a message if you want to go to tahquitz, J tree, or any of the sport areas around LA I'll send ya my number and we can link up. Plus I'd be down to get in the gym we can trade monthly guest passes.

Ameera Abdelaziz · · Venice, CA · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 0

Hi Dana! I also climb at cliffs, mostly on weekday mornings. I'm also looking for outdoor trad partners in tahquitz / eastern Sierra this summer. I lead 10b-ish trad and have all the gear.  

PM me if you'd like to hit the gym some morning! (Same goes to anyone else seeing this thread, particularly if you're looking for outdoor friends :) )

Ryan Molinare · · West Los Angeles, CA · Joined Apr 2023 · Points: 10

West LA Rockreation climber here looking for a trad and/or sport partner for the summer, msg me on here or instagram (rymolinare) if interested in meeting up. Id like to hit J tree, tahquits, and the Santa Monica mountains this summer and am a compotent leader 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Southern California Partners
Post a Reply to "Los Angeles - lead partners"

Log In to Reply
Welcome

Join the Community! It's FREE

Already have an account? Login to close this notice.