Mountain Project Logo

Why was Russ Walling banned?

M M · · Maine · Joined Oct 2020 · Points: 3

You'll gat banned  for not thinking correctly,  be careful folks. Coddle the sensitive. Awards for everyone. 

Jay Crew · · Apple Valley CA, · Joined Feb 2018 · Points: 9,364
JML wrote:

Just curious,

He wasn't woke enough, and he tried to use humor

M M · · Maine · Joined Oct 2020 · Points: 3

I'd personally ban the word WOKE if I  could 

Ben Bowman · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2018 · Points: 0

I hope they all enjoy living in their moms basement, wearing tin foil and worrying that the lack of lead is going to hurt the 1974 Nova they inherited from their grandma in 1985

SoCal Choss · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2022 · Points: 60

@Ben, you set up an account just for this thread?! are you Russ? doesn't sound like Russ.

Ben Bowman · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2018 · Points: 0

I’ve been here for half a decade

SoCal Choss · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2022 · Points: 60
Ben Bowman wrote:

I’ve been here for half a decade

you know what, I'm not very smart

Ben Bowman · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2018 · Points: 0

Ya think?

T Hocking · · Redding CA. · Joined Dec 2012 · Points: 210

Why was Russ Walling banned?

Mods here be like...



Colonel Mustard · · Sacramento, CA · Joined Sep 2005 · Points: 1,257

Dangt it! He bin canculled cuz hes a man & din’t git awaked win it was time to say me two! I blame teh lib tards and Chris MacCamera! Don’t treadz!

But seriously, he and Burchey should man a Cerberus double account like those weird couples who share a Facebook page. Imagine how hilarious it would be!

SoCal Choss · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2022 · Points: 60
Ben Bowman wrote:

Ya think?

I mean, I do have a wide account

Steve Williams · · The state of confusion · Joined Jul 2005 · Points: 235

Russ was really an original. . .

JML · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2009 · Points: 30
grug g wrote:

Russ had his own opinions and this forum cant handle people not conforming to GroupThink. 

Sounds like the establishment attitude on the vax and climate change, among other things. 

Glowering · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2011 · Points: 16
grug g wrote:

Russ had his own opinions and this forum cant handle people not conforming to Groupthink. 

When personal responsibility fails try victimhood.  

ubu · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2009 · Points: 10
JML wrote:

Sounds like the establishment attitude on the vax and climate change, among other things. 

No, being anti-vax and a climate change denier won't lead to a ban, it will just expose you as a moron.

Garry Reiss · · Guelph, ON · Joined Dec 2010 · Points: 6
ubu wrote:

No, being anti-vax and a climate change denier won't lead to a ban, it will just expose you as a moron.

Is it still ok to call someone a moron? 

ubu · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2009 · Points: 10
Garry Reiss wrote:

Is it still ok to call someone a moron? 

We'll find out...I'm not banned yet...

wake and bake · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2021 · Points: 0

John Clark

Are you an alpine elmer gantry?

Cron · · Maine / NH · Joined Oct 2009 · Points: 60
M M wrote:

I'd personally ban the word WOKE if I  could 

Nobody who uses this word has the faintest clue how to define its meaning. To my understanding, being ‘anti-woke’ is just the current gospel of bigots who don’t like to be referred to as bigots.

Kevin Crum · · Oakdale · Joined Dec 2013 · Points: 56

whats that line he has for nailing small heads, like "performing CPR on a Rhino"   

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Log In to Reply
Welcome

Join the Community! It's FREE

Already have an account? Login to close this notice.