Name that mountain
|
|
Giovanni Ratti wrote: Correct |
|
|
|
|
|
Monte Rosa? |
|
|
It looks like it should be the north side of Marmolada. But not quite. |
|
|
Nope, and nope. Good guesses. Different area, also less classic |
|
|
Hint: its in a national park |
|
|
La Meije as seen from somewhere on Col du Lautaret? I guess 'less classic' probably knocks it out but I have a super similar picture. |
|
|
Getting warm, but not in the ecrins. |
|
|
Dome des Sonnailes? |
|
|
Very very close but not quite Post limit Not quite that close Sam, but good guesses Not Pourri or Arpont |
|
|
Mont Pourri? |
|
|
Dome du l'Arpont? |
|
|
Grand Bec |
|
|
Well done Dallin! Initially I thought it was the grande casse but after I put it up I realized it wasn't, so good job finding this tricky one. |
|
|
|
|
|
Ball's Pyramid. |
|
|
Ignatius Pi wrote: Correct |
|
|
|
|
|
Jebel Rum? |
|
|
MattH wrote: Yes! Apologies for taking so long to reply; I was watching out for a response but for some reason have only just spotted yours. Over to you. |







