Your FREE account works with all Adventure Projects sites
Cancel
Taking other people's content (text, photos, etc) without permission is a copyright violation and NOT OKAY!
Spam? Being a jerk / offensive? Something else? Please explain.
Please tell us why:
An Adventure Projects staff member will review this and take an appropriate action, but we generally don't reply.
Additionally, you canpermanently ignore this user.
More Info
Hello,
I'm in Yosemite Valley until November 2, and I'm looking for a partner to climb a beginner big wall.
I'm French and I have done hundreds multi-pitch routes. And I have some little experience in aid climbing in France.
Arnaud
Ar Be wrote:Hello,I'm in Yosemite Valley until November 2, and I'm looking for a partner to climb a beginner big wall.I'm French and I have done hundreds multi-pitch routes. And I have some little experience in aid climbing in France.Arnaud
I’m not an aid climber. But, if you want I get some free climbing mileage in while you’re here, send me a message.
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.