Sell all my Gear ROUND 2
- Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
- Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
|
|
Okay So new thread So I’ve made some life changes, new career path passions, and got married. Trying to raise money to help Pay for Cr-1 visa and immigration lawyer to bring my wife over. All cams sold: Rock Gear: 16 red wild wire by wild country Biners $2.00 if buying all $3.00 if not per biner. Mad rock biner Same price as above 8 in total. BD nuts [ 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ] Wild country [ 2] (includes racking wire gate ovals) BD hexes [ 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ] Includes (racking biner) Climbing shoes: La sportiva TC pro’s Brand new resole great condition size 45 $50.00 usd Scarpa XS Edge Orginal Sole Climbed in 1 or 2 times size 46 $50.00 usd Camping: BD firstlight 2p tent, with upgraded long stakes for sand used twice, and tyvek ground cloth. $300.00 usd BD firstlight vestibule used once $75.00 usd Thermarest x therm new in box $150.00 usd Ice Climbing: Grivel Helix ice screws 45.00 usd per screw [ 4 - 12cm, 4 - 16cm, 1 - 18cm ] If buy all include BD racking biners, and hello kitty case, and V thread tool All Screws in good condition and sharp barley used. I just lead a few pitches. All screws and Everything $375.00 usd (41.66 per screw) Crampons BD Sabertooth Semi automatic Fits size 12 boots include crampon bag $100.00 usd in good condition BD Stringer Crampons Mono points fits size 12 boots includes crampon bag $ 150 usd in good condition. Grivel Quantum tech carbon fiber ice tools and new extra picks. $150.00 usd per tool New in packaging picks $50.00 usd each BD Spinner leash $30.00 usd Picks in excellent condition and I f’in love them! Both tools picks and spinner leash $400.00 Kathoola Micro Spikes $25.00 usd Petzl literide 50cm ax $50.00 usd Camp Corsa 50cm aluminum ax $40.00 usd Boots: La Sportiva Nepal Evo great condition used one season 45.5 $400.00 usd Will throw in Micro Spikes Scarpa Charmoz lightweight mountaineering summer 46 $200 Snow/slow Shoes: MSR EVO Ascent snowshoes with lifters $100.00 usd Sleeping bags: Feathered Friends Kesetral UL (Wide bag) Down Regular length, color Blue Used once $300.00 usd Montebell Super spiral U.L down Regular Used good condition one tear about 1cm fixed $250.00 USD Pics attached below |
|
|
|
|
|
Ortovox transciver BD probe and little avy kit $ 300.00 usd for all |
|
|
Messaged about the TC pros |
|
|
TC pros and Biners are spoken for. |
|
|
|
|
|
sold tc pros sold nuts sold microspikes loose biners |
|
|
Temp ratings on the sleeping bags? Years? |
|
|
Ian The Feathered friends was purchased about 2018 it's a 30. I really only used in once. I run warm so it was more 3 season bag than summer. The Montebell I bought around 2014 and used it around 5 trips or less, but maybe 20 times car camping. It's a 0 But I've used it in -17F in the ghost ice climbing in Alberta. Both are in amazing condition |
|
|
Ian Warren wrote: See reply but 30 degree feathered friends and 0 montbell |
|
|
Are the Nepal Evos still available? |
|
|
DM sent |
|
|
I think most camping stuff i sstill available as well as ice and mountaineering. I don't have direct access right now it's in Idaho and I'm in Missouri. But I'm sure I could convince my friends wife to go out grab things. Let me know. if I can raise another 1500 I can pay off the immigration lawyer. |
|
|
william bunzel wrote: Yes |
|
|
How much for BD nuts ? |
|
|
Pretty much all climbing gear is gone. Except hexes |
























