Name that mountain
|
|
Mount Thor in the Chugach? |
|
|
Andy Shoemaker wrote: Yeah, you got it! You’re up Andy |
|
|
|
|
|
Mt Thor looks AWESOME |
|
|
Buckner? |
|
|
John Edwin wrote: Warm |
|
|
Andy Shoemaker wrote: Baker. That's clearly Shuksan in the background |
|
|
Jake907 wrote: Bingo. You're up Jake. |
|
|
|
|
|
Jake907 wrote: Pretty sure this is not correct given your clue, but it is reminiscent of Orville and Wilbur peaks in Glacier Bay area. Can't wait to hear what it is. Those buttresses looks nice. Is it actually choss or are you being sarcastic? |
|
|
Sam Beeduhl wrote: Right state but WAY less obscure. I wanted a peak that someone will actually be able to get. No comment on the rock quality. I know there is good rock on parts of the peak. Different side of the same peak. |
|
|
Mount Hunter? |
|
|
Sam Beeduhl wrote: Nailed it |
|
|
|
|
|
One of the Sera peaks? Edit: having (sadly) never been there I have no idea which one is which. Probably 1 or 5 but I’d like to hear what the routes on it are that make it so hard from someone who knows which one it is. |
|
|
Norm Larson wrote: Yes, but which one? |
|
|
Serra 2? |
|
|
Giovanni Ratti wrote: Nope. This one got it's first known solo ascent by Marc-Andre. Rapping off to get to the next one is considered the crux of the Waddington Traverse. |
|
|
With a little help from google I'm going to revise my answer and say serra V |
|
|
Giovanni Ratti wrote: Yep, you're up! |








