Mountain Project Logo

Petzl connect adjust


FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Ian Keeffe · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2022 · Points: 0

30$

Good condition minor scratches

Located in golden colorado

You pay shipping

F r i t z · · North Mitten · Joined Mar 2012 · Points: 1,190

Local pickup? Need a cam in trade?

Lion Forest · · New England · Joined Nov 2020 · Points: 0
Will Sharp wrote:

I can get one from rei for $37

I'd give you 25 shipped

No, you can't.

Gregory · · Fort Collins · Joined Jun 2006 · Points: 15

PM’ed, I’ll take it. 

Ian Keeffe · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2022 · Points: 0

Sale pending

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Log In to Reply
Welcome

Join the Community! It's FREE

Already have an account? Login to close this notice.