Mountain Project Logo

Sold


FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Andrew V · · Denver CO · Joined Feb 2014 · Points: 75

Sold

Read Januskiewiecz · · Taos, NM · Joined Oct 2010 · Points: 385

Is this just for the hold sets or for the hold sets and wall?

Andrew V · · Denver CO · Joined Feb 2014 · Points: 75
Read Januskiewiecz wrote:

Is this just for the hold sets or for the hold sets and wall?

Holds sets only.

Andrew V · · Denver CO · Joined Feb 2014 · Points: 75

Bumping. I could possibly include bolts as well.

Ben M · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 49

Would you part out the tension sets?

I’m interested but would definitely need shipping. 

Andrew V · · Denver CO · Joined Feb 2014 · Points: 75
Ben M wrote:

Would you part out the tension sets?

I’m interested but would definitely need shipping. 

PM sent

Matt T · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2020 · Points: 0

Hi Andrew I am interested but would need shipping to central Texas. What do you still have available?

Andrew V · · Denver CO · Joined Feb 2014 · Points: 75
Matt T wrote:

Hi Andrew I am interested but would need shipping to central Texas. What do you still have available?

Sending a PM

Jim Palmer · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2021 · Points: 0

If you end up parting out the Tension sets, I'd be interested in set C with bolts.

Andrew V · · Denver CO · Joined Feb 2014 · Points: 75

Moon is no longer available. Tension still is, I can include hardware at the same price and will consider shipping at buyer's expense.

Andrew V · · Denver CO · Joined Feb 2014 · Points: 75

Updated price and post

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Log In to Reply
Welcome

Join the Community! It's FREE

Already have an account? Login to close this notice.