Mountain Project Logo

FS: Mystery Ranch Tower 47 | $150 (Front Range)


FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Bryan E · · Denver · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 15

Anyone looking to get their hands on a used (but well-taken-care-of) Mystery Ranch Tower 47 in size M/L? It's a lovely crag pack that has tons of storage, both open and in its 6 pockets. It's also got straps and tie-in points galore, if you are like me and prefer to carry a coiled rope over the top instead of inside of the pack. There is a video in the embedded link if you would like more information about the pack. The pack was built in 2020 according to the tag; I have had it for about a year and a half of that time. As much as I love the organizational abilities, the pack is just too large for my torso.  

They're currently retailing for $300, so $150 for this pack seems fair to me. It's got a few stains but everything is in great working order otherwise. I'm not currently interested in shipping the beast unless you feel like paying for shipping, too. I live in Denver and am planning to be in Rifle later this week; otherwise, I can meet you somewhere on the Front Range to exchange. 

Ben M · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 49

If you change your mind on the shipping let me know. 

B S · · GA · Joined Mar 2020 · Points: 310

I have this bag, this an absolutely rippin deal. Everything you could every want in a crag caddy. Carriage system is amazing for long approaches and heavy loads. Someone get on this!!!

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Log In to Reply
Welcome

Join the Community! It's FREE

Already have an account? Login to close this notice.