Mountain Project Logo

Climbing Partner Lander Various Days over theSummer

Original Post
Corina Pittman · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2022 · Points: 0

Hello! I am working as a climbing instructor at a camp based in Dubois this summer and frequently take groups climbing at the school wall in Sinks Canyon (you might have seen us we are usually the noisy group so apologies for that). I am usually camping out at Sinks for a few days at a time and meeting up with different groups from the camp. I sometimes have afternoons and mornings off and I have a few days off intermittently and I’d like to do some climbing when I’m out there (or some cool hiking possibly). I would love to meet some people to climb with and see other climbing areas at Sinks or nearby. I don’t have anything in particular in mind and I am still getting my feet under me so to speak in terms of pushing higher grades when leading. I can lead 5.8 and project 5.9 and follow/top rope 5.10 (possibly higher?). I learned to climb on NC slab where I found it much harder to push grades. Mostly I would love to meet some local climbers and experience climbing at Sinks while I am not also working. I would also love to meet other women climbers. If you’re interested let me know and we can try to figure out a time to climb together!

Second Man · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2022 · Points: 0

Hi Corina,

Join in for some climbing in Custer/Needles on 4th of July first half if you are not working. I will be climbing there with a seasoned professional on saturday and sunday as well. I will also be climbing next saturday.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Wyoming, Montana, & Dakotas Partners
Post a Reply to "Climbing Partner Lander Various Days over theSu…"

Log In to Reply
Welcome

Join the Community! It's FREE

Already have an account? Login to close this notice.