Mountain Project Logo

Climbing around Oklahoma City - Summer 2022

Original Post
Kathryn H · · Colorado Springs, CO · Joined Apr 2015 · Points: 6

Hello Mountain Project users,

Anybody climb around the Oklahoma City area (Wichita Mountains area), outside or in the gym? 

I'm working in Oklahoma City this summer and will have evenings and weekends (mostly) free. I am looking for any climbing partners, and I climb sport, trad, or bouldering, inside or outside. I am thinking there probably aren't a ton of climbers in OK, but I hope I'm wrong! The climbing around there looks pretty unknown but good. Please shoot me a message if you are interested. 

E Sterling Black · · Carrollton, TX · Joined Jul 2021 · Points: 0

Lots of climbing in the wichitas but a lot more bouldering in Tulsa! Add me on Facebook!

Bryce Logan · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2021 · Points: 0

I've never trad climbed but I'm stoked to learn if you wouldn't mind showing me the ropes

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Midwest
Post a Reply to "Climbing around Oklahoma City - Summer 2022"

Log In to Reply
Welcome

Join the Community! It's FREE

Already have an account? Login to close this notice.