Mountain Project Logo

Ice climbing in Kentucky

Original Post
Conner Orr · · Tennessee · Joined Jan 2018 · Points: 0

Looking for a partner to get out ice climbing with.

michael sticher · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2011 · Points: 0

Hi I’m in Ohio for work during the weekdays and could potentially stick around for some climbing on the weekends. Feel free to contact my cell 4234580210

waldo · · Knoxville, TN · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 30

I’m in Tennessee near the Obed but willing to drive for some ice. 

Matthew Jaggers · · Red River Gorge · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 695

I'm game for some TR. Not leading ice in Ky. PM if you're serious. I have all my own gear, and I'm knowledgeable in regards to setting up for a new climb. Not sure about when conditions will be right, but this storm is a decent start.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

South Eastern States Partners
Post a Reply to "Ice climbing in Kentucky"

Log In to Reply
Welcome

Join the Community! It's FREE

Already have an account? Login to close this notice.