FS: SOLD
- Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
- Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
|
|
Used single rack of BD cams. Not interested in parting it out. Good beginner rack to get you started or to supplement what you have. Shown carabiners included Size .3, .4, .5, .75, 1, 2, 3, 4 $250 shipped. USPS with tracking. |
|
|
PM on the high Sierra climbing |
|
|
Sander I messaged you back yesterday. |
|
|
GTS wrote: Pm'd! |
|
|
Pm’d |
|
|
I'll take the Pete Whitaker book if available |
|
|
PM on JT Bouldering |
|
|
Southern California Rock Climbing is SOLD. |
|
|
Great seller |
|
|
Eldo Guide is sold. |
|
|
If you still have the southern California book I'll take it and the big bear/holcomb book |
|
|
Pm'd |
|
|
Patrick L wrote: Are you still interested in the book? |
|
|
are the QuickDraws still available? |
|
|
Noah Durbin wrote: Still available. |
|
|
BD Cosmo Headlamp is SOLD. |
|
|
I’d take the atc guide! Pmed you |
|
|
ATC Guide and Rocklock Carabiners are SOLD. |
|
|
Best Climbs Joshua Tree is SOLD |
|
|
Pm’d! |
|
|
Pm’d! |






