Free Gear/Giving Away v2
- Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
- Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
|
|
Zachery Smith wrote: By my count I'm fourth in line for the aid you do have to give away, if the other beggars fall through |
|
|
If we don't stay on track, the people who want stuff for free will have to read additional posts! If someone didn't read the post, they may not get free stuff! And if you tell them to re read the post, someone else might add an additional post, and then what? I ask you, and then what??? Can not people get stuff for free, and I mean truly free not even reading a few additional posts? When I want free stuff, I am willing to read one post, and no more. @MPadmin, get your poop in a group! If those C3s are still available, I'll take them. |
|
|
Mikey Seaman wrote: what the hell does this mean |
|
|
anyone who posts in this thread has to give away a c3. starting now. |
|
|
sinropa - are the aiders the Stu Gotz model? |
|
|
Nepal Evo shin spacers. Should velcro into any boot with a fleece lining. Came out of a pair of size 39. Free plus shipping (a couple bucks at most) -----SPOKEN FOR----- |
|
|
|
|
|
Cameron Preston wrote: Pm'd you! |
|
|
I made too many breakfast tacos this morning and am trying to lose weight so I can fit in Liquid Sky. Yours for the cost of shipping! Sausage, egg, cheese, jalapeno, onion, tomato, garlic and Sriracha. |
|
|
That sounds amazing, I'll take two! |
|
|
Damn! Makes me wish I had an address! |
|
|
Daniel Chode Rider wrote: That's what general delivery is for |
|
|
I don't want to risk destroying the precious tacos. |
|
|
Local pick up only. I'm in San Francisco. Fischer RC4 ski boots with vacuum liners, size 27.5. They got two seasons of use, but are still in good shape. Only issue is a small crack at the top of the instep on one of the boots (where the upper buckle crosses). (CLAIMED) Burton Women's Limelight BOA snowboard boots, size 8. These are in good shape as well. No major issues that I can see. Size was too small for my wife and she only used them for one season. (CLAIMED) Older Rossignol Scratch BC 170 skis. We got these used off a friend ~8 years ago and never mounted bindings on them. If I remember correctly, they had been used for one season prior. Edges are a bit rusty, but otherwise look to be in decent shape. (CLAIMED) Smith I/O goggles (probably 5 years old?). I've got sunny and low-light lenses, but both have quite a few scratches. |
|
|
Free: haunted shoes. I bought these Maestros from someone on here about a year ago and they are literally the stinkiest shoes I have ever smelled in my entire life. I have tried everything to get them to not smell, and I am afraid to wear them because of how gnarly the smell is. Things I have tried to get them to not stink: leaving them in the hot sun for a day, freezing them overnight, using those balls that remove shoe smells, spraying the liner a with ton of gold bond, spraying the liner with a ton of lysol disinfectant, spraying the liner with Ozium sanitizer, and leaving dryer sheets stuffed in them for weeks. Nothing works, so I have concluded that they are haunted and I need to get rid of them. I don't want to throw them in the trash so maybe there is someone out there with a high stink tolerance who wants them. Size 42, a bit of life left on the resole. You can pick them up in the Bay Area or give me like $5 for shipping, just please help me get rid of these. Update: Haunted shoes sold (for $6.66)! |
|
|
Josh Kalven wrote: If you change your mind on shipping I would love to grab those snowboard boots, happy to cover the shipping of course |
|
|
- 40(?)m rope. Good condition, I would def use as a gym rope. 2019 at the oldest, my buddy gave it to me after he chopped both ends. Probably best to measure it before rapping off of anything other than that pink slopey one in the corner. I think it’s the Tommy Caldwell bi-pattern green one, no guarantees that the pattern changes color anywhere close to the middle. - 50ish feet of static. White and red. 10mm. Great for really short top rope solo routes, one really long dog leash, or two pretty long dog leashes. Kinda stiff and dirty for shibari. - BD blizzard harness w/ ice clips, Large. Looks comfy, webbing all looks kosher. It just doesn’t make my butt look as good as my new harness. - Vibes. Always good. Always free. EDIT: all gear gone to a new home. Pm for Good Vibes. |
|
|
Sawyer W wrote: Dibs on the vibes. |
|
|
Dan D wrote: Dope, shipping is $5 |
|
|
Incoming PM for the gym rope. |

















