Mountain Project Logo

SOLD: aid gear, belay gloves, BD hexes, steel carabiners


FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Bo Marchman · · Brooklyn, NY · Joined Aug 2014 · Points: 15

Cleaning out my closet. A decent amount of this is from a lot of gear I got off Craigslist a couple years ago. Let me know if you would like more detailed photos of any of the gear.

Aid hooks - $70 for the batch

Like new, all probably need new webbing.

Metolious Gear Sling - SOLD

Metolious Easy Daisy Chain - $15

Petzl Ice Screw holder + Figure 8 belay

$5 for the figure 8, or I'll throw it in for free if you buy two other things

Marcos M · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2019 · Points: 261

Are you willing to sell the rocpec  and bits alone?

Bo Marchman · · Brooklyn, NY · Joined Aug 2014 · Points: 15

Marcos, I'd prefer to sell them as a batch but if I don't get any takers I'll be happy to sell the drill + bits alone. Let's touch base in a couple days.

Joseph W. Dutton · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2012 · Points: 35

I messaged you about the drill set and the gear sling 

Mitchell Donnelly · · Moorpark, Ca · Joined Mar 2020 · Points: 37

DM’d on the ladders

Detrick S · · Denver, CO · Joined Jul 2012 · Points: 152

Yes, if you parse it out, I’d buy 1 ladder and 2 hooks plus the ice biners. What kind of condition is that .5 in?

Bo Marchman · · Brooklyn, NY · Joined Aug 2014 · Points: 15

Bolt kit, gear sling, aiders and ice clippers are SOLD.

Kyle Duffy · · San Luis Obispo · Joined May 2021 · Points: 0

Pmd

Nathan Bilthuis · · Demotte IN · Joined Sep 2019 · Points: 35

Pm sent

Alex Cobbs · · Maine · Joined Sep 2011 · Points: 0

PM'ing

Bo Marchman · · Brooklyn, NY · Joined Aug 2014 · Points: 15

Cams are sold, sale pending on the hexes, steel biners, Easy Daisy, and some of the hooks.

Pending those sales I still have one fifi, one cliffhanger and one talon hook available. PM me if interested in those.

Bo Marchman · · Brooklyn, NY · Joined Aug 2014 · Points: 15

Hexes, steel biners and gloves are sold.

Timothy C · · Chicago · Joined Jun 2012 · Points: 0

Seller shipped promptly and gear was as described (great condition). Thanks.

Michael Hall · · Bay Area · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

Sent PM

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Log In to Reply
Welcome

Join the Community! It's FREE

Already have an account? Login to close this notice.