Mountain Project Logo

WTB. I’m looking for full set of nuts.


FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Maxim Grippaldi · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2021 · Points: 0

Looking to grab a full set of nuts, preferably DMM wallnuts. Let me know if you have another brand and we can talk pricing. 

Alex Costa · · Reno, NV · Joined Oct 2018 · Points: 0

https://www.mountainproject.com/forum/topic/120234585/wc-friends-5-3totems-black-bluedmm-offset-nutssportivabutora-more

Maxim Grippaldi · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2021 · Points: 0
Alex Costa wrote:

https://www.mountainproject.com/forum/topic/120234585/wc-friends-5-3totems-black-bluedmm-offset-nutssportivabutora-more

I believe I sent an email to you about your nut set, lmk if I’m mistaken 

Kyle McNerney · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2019 · Points: 0

I got BD if interested 

Bobby S · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2011 · Points: 0

Recommend to eat lots of red meat and drink red wine 

Jack Yip · · San Jose, CA · Joined Sep 2012 · Points: 145
Bobby S wrote:

Recommend to eat lots of red meat and drink red wine 

Don't forget to chain smoke Camels

Maxim Grippaldi · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2021 · Points: 0
Jack Yip wrote:

Don't forget to chain smoke Camels

Sheeesh, that’s nasty. I’d rather chug Malboro red one hundreds 

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Log In to Reply
Welcome

Join the Community! It's FREE

Already have an account? Login to close this notice.