Mountain Project Logo

Bibler I-Tent For sale


FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Travis24 · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2011 · Points: 30

Original Bibler 2 person, 4 season I-tent, no vestibule, it is seam sealed and in excellent condition - only used a handful of times and has been tucked away in the back of my gear room. 

DM me with an offer if you are interested. Pics upon request. 

~Travis

Travis24 · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2011 · Points: 30

Bump for a Thursday evening.

Tyler Nachand · · Littleton, CO · Joined Apr 2018 · Points: 311

Interested in trading for a pair of size 25.5 Tecnica Cochise 130 touring ski boots?

Travis24 · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2011 · Points: 30

Tyler, I appreciate the offer but I'm not into ski touring.

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Log In to Reply
Welcome

Join the Community! It's FREE

Already have an account? Login to close this notice.