Mountain Project Logo

Auction: Red (#1) C3 for Access Fund Donation


FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Logan Peterson · · Santa Fe, NM · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 403

I've decided I don't need two of these and have been inspired to auction this off. Top bidder shall make a donation to Access Fund in the name of C3PO.

I'll cover shipping CONUS. I've heard these rare pieces go for as much as $150 on MP, but I'll start the bidding at $45 (what I paid a saint among MPers for it). Highest bid by 8PM MT on 1/12 takes the cam...as soon as you post a screenshot of your donation confirmation. 

2014 sling. Good action (just lubed). Minor bend and some moderate pitting on lobes suggest that it's been weighted and probably fallen on (oh dear). 

Steve S · · Northern California · Joined Nov 2020 · Points: 5

I’ll kick it off at $50!

Will Albino · · Idk anymore · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 5

$69!!!

Please include that “The Sounds of Men” compact disc.

Logan Peterson · · Santa Fe, NM · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 403
Will Albino wrote:

$69!!!

Please include that “The Sounds of Men” compact disc.

Thanks for the bid, Will! I included the Sounds of Men in the photo for scale. Sleeping to various male noises has been a critical part of my mental health regimen, and I'm afraid I cannot function without this practice.

Totally understand if you want to retract your bid.

Will Albino · · Idk anymore · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 5
Logan Peterson wrote: Totally understand if you want to retract your bid.

The bid stays!
That’s what the men would want.

Logan Peterson · · Santa Fe, NM · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 403

Planning on donating to Access Fund anyhow? Why not get a cam along with whatever swag AF is giving away?

Kyle Loerzel · · Bellingham · Joined Apr 2020 · Points: 0

Bump for auction fun! 

Seth D · · Los Angeles, CA · Joined Mar 2018 · Points: 0

75$ lets PUUUUUUSH!

Logan Peterson · · Santa Fe, NM · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 403

24 hours left, folks.

Seth D · · Los Angeles, CA · Joined Mar 2018 · Points: 0

Bump for visibility!

Logan Peterson · · Santa Fe, NM · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 403

And the cam goes to...Seth!!!

Seth D · · Los Angeles, CA · Joined Mar 2018 · Points: 0

Looks like it! I’ll donate today. 

Logan Peterson · · Santa Fe, NM · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 403

Seth's donation to Access Fund is confirmed.

Thanks everyone for participating!

Seth D · · Los Angeles, CA · Joined Mar 2018 · Points: 0

WOOT!

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Log In to Reply
Welcome

Join the Community! It's FREE

Already have an account? Login to close this notice.