Ice Conditions for Mauna Kea???
|
|
Lets play a Natty Trez drinking game in EVDawgs Van |
|
|
everybody needs to watch the first two national treasures right now; in order to prepare for the third one coming out next year |
|
|
https://photos.app.goo.gl/cGrHf5yvhYUQReYSA Here is a link to all the photos from this fall I have; this goes way back but it has all the creek seshes too. Feel free to add photos to it bc i would love to see that pic of all of us on looking glass rock that night. cant remember who took it |
|
|
Taylor Hennum wrote: I'll bring the pub beer you bring the marble cake |
|
|
beautiful pics Tim, can't wait to crush Natural Saturdays with you doggies again |
|
|
WHERE MY DOGS AT? |
|
|
hoo hoo hoo hoo right here dawg, rippin burps and farts for maddy |
|
|
ruff ruff ruff also I just added all of my creek photos timmy |
|
|
Timo G wrote: The most important part of working as a professional now is how to crop dust at the lab |
|
|
does anyone get stoked at your burps in the lab? |
|
|
No :( Also I’ve been working here for less than two weeks and I’ve been late three times now due to some pre work tours. The pow is too good to get to work |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
even my stomach thinks its ferda |
|
|
|
|
|
With taco bell going to shit I think it's time we all reopen the discussion on CPD. obviously nothing beats walmart mini pies, but in the far food category my top contenders are McChicken, Wendy's 4for4, and little caesars |
|
|
Kanyon Lalley wrote: Have you ever heard the story of the potato ole? |
|
|
wait when did taco bell go to shit. I gotta say some of the best CPD is pb ramen. fan favorite too |
|
|
Glowering wrote: Really? Looks flat in your photo to me. |
|
|
Xam wrote: 300 feet left is the break. Only ankle to waist. |






