Best all around budget friendly climbing pants
|
|
Jeans. |
|
|
I love baseball pants for climbing. They are stretchy and very abrasion resistant with reinforcement in all the places where you need it for offwidth. Best of all, you can get them for $12 a pair! Plenty of good options online: baseball.epicsports.com/cat… |
|
|
pants are aid |
|
|
https://www.costco.com/eddie-bauer-mens-trek-pant.product.100488118.html |
|
|
Jason Eberhard wrote: costco.com/eddie-bauer-mens… Came here to say these. They have so far been climbing with me twice and show no signs of wear. |
|
|
who wears pants climbing these days |
|
|
Thanks for the tips. It seems to me it's time to choose something) |
|
|
Many climbing pants at 50-60% off. |
|
|
Justin Butler wrote: Thrift store pants! You save money, and consume less this way! Half of my many pairs of climbing pants are thrift store pants. Every now and again you can find stretch denim which I kind of like climbing in. My other pants I counter offer on ebay listings and every now and again I pick up a cheap pair in new or great condition shipped on the cheap. |
|
|
Eddie Bauer First Ascent Guide Pro pants. They are awesome, and not overly expensive. I wear them on a daily basis, and for climbing, hiking, and mountain biking. Hold up really well, are comfortable, and water resistant. |




