Mountain Project Logo

FS: Patagonia Gore-tex Shell & BD Duffel / Haul Bag ~120L

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Matt B · · Boulder, CO · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 472

Prices are for local pickup in Boulder. Shipping should be $ 7 - 10..

Patagonia Goretex shell Women's Small (2-way zip) - $50 - This is a gore tex shell in excellent condition. It's a 2-way zip, which is awesome for belaying, and it comes with Patagonia's unlimited lifetime guarantee. If anything EVER goes wrong with the jacket, they will repair or replace it for free. I bought this for my wife, but it's too big for her. It's an older model, but Goretex is goretex! stay dry and breathable on your winter excursions at an unbeatable price.

Black Diamond ~120 L Duffel (Haul Bag) - $75 BOULDER AREA PICKUP ONLY
I have a used Black Diamond Duffel Bag that is around 120 L. It is EXTREMELY durable, as it is made of vinyl coated nylon (like a haul bag) that is extremely abrasion resistant. It has backpack straps for easy hauling, as well as straps on the top and bottom for 2 person carry. It can also be worn like a traditional duffel bag with a cross shoulder strap. This thing will carry all of your gear in style, and will hold up to anything you can throw at it. This style of BD duffel isn't made anymore, and it's at least as durable as the Patagonia Black Hole duffels, if not more durable due to the high strength haul bag material. This will definitely hold up to the abuse of air travel as well, and would make a great piece of large luggage for those gear-intensive trips. It has a  very small pinhole where the bag creased that could very easily be repaired with a $2 nylon patch.

Jade Muheisen · · Grass Valley, CA · Joined Dec 2019 · Points: 0

Hi is the gortex jacket light weight to wear in the rain season in Hawaii? Or is it made for winter? 

It's probably a little heavy for Hawaii. I'd consider it a 3-season shell (not including summer).

Tony Baum · · Portland, OR · Joined Feb 2019 · Points: 5

Pm'd about nuts.

nuts sold.

bump

Zach Woodward · · Duluth, MN · Joined Dec 2017 · Points: 16

Pm'd katanas

Katana Lace sold

Jackson Zimmermann · · Charlottesville · Joined May 2019 · Points: 0

Would you take $60 shipped to zip 24592?

Timothy L · · New York · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 110

I'm also interested and would pay shipping.  
How big is your wife? I'm buying it for my girlfriend. 

My wife always wear XS in Patagonia (R1 excepted). In basically every brand, my wife is an XS, so, in other words, I should've known better, haha. I think it fits pretty true to a regular fit women's small. I'd say this would fit someone who typically wears Women's S. It also has a couple of adjustable cords to cinch the bottom and the middle of the jacket, so it's also a bit adjustable.

Shipping will be $10 (flat rate box). PM me, and I can get it shipped as early as tomorrow.

TLyons wrote: 
How big is your wife?

Added BD Duffel

Bump and price drop

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started