Mountain Project Logo

Gone for real this time - thanks!

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Chris Bamat · · Boulder, CO · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 15

Hey everyone!

I have 3 Patagonia 40% off codes if anyone is interested.

Caveats: they're not guaranteed to work on all styles/colors, but generally work on most items. And, they expire 10/22

If anyone wants them: first three people to comment here get them.

Jonathan Field · · Salt Lake City, UT · Joined Aug 2017 · Points: 312

I would love one!

Jake Ruckman · · Dayton · Joined Dec 2015 · Points: 0

Ill take one! Thanks!

Alex B · · Colorado · Joined Mar 2019 · Points: 0

Yes please!

Mkblast59 · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 0

If I can sneak in that'd be great!

Mkblast59 wrote: If I can sneak in that'd be great!

Ahhhh, sorry! Looks like you just missed the cuttoff.

Jonathan Field, jmruckman12, Alex B - Send me a message with your email addresses and I'll send them over!
Mkblast59 wrote: If I can sneak in that'd be great!

Send me a message with your email in case I don't hear from the others!

One thing I forgot to mention is that the codes are good through 10/22. That doesn't give much time, but hopefully someone can get some use out of them!

Hey all - I still have 2 left since I never got any messages.

Caveat - they expire 10/22

If anyone is interested - first two people to message me get them!

Ben M · · Portland, OR · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 0

Chris—not cool. It is my understanding that this is a private pro program special, and the first rule on Patagonia’s email was:

Do not publish these codes online or post them on social media.”

One person choosing to not follow the rules ruins it for the rest of us. Send them to family or text a friend, but this is not appropriate for a Mountain Project post.

All gone - thanks everyone!

Ben M wrote: Chris—not cool. It is my understanding that this is a private pro program special, and the first rule on Patagonia’s email was:

Do not publish these codes online or post them on social media.”

One person choosing to not follow the rules ruins it for the rest of us. Send them to family or text a friend, but this is not appropriate for a Mountain Project post.

Ben M - the second rule on Patagonia's email, actually the second part to their first rule, states:

"Sharing the stoke is best done in person, on the phone or directly via e-mail. "

Which is exactly why I didn't post all 3 codes here for anyone to use. I "shared the stoke" directly via email after asking anyone if they'd like one. To me, this falls well within their rules as I did not publish the codes online nor did I post them on social media. We can argue the nuances of this if you'd like, but I feel absolutely fine with how I handled this.

If you are an employee of, or help run this program, please feel free to reach out to me directly and we can discuss further if you'd like. I can be convinced that I'm not handling this correctly, and if that is the case, I'll gladly apologize. Otherwise, I don't feel that I've done anything to abuse the program here.

Cheers

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started