666 the sign of the send
|
|
Currently the inner circle contains: |
|
|
and me. |
|
|
I was going to contact the MP admins and have the actually original thread moved. So let's not get to deep over here yet. |
|
|
my b, added |
|
|
Rock Monkey wrote: I was going to contact the MP admins and have the actually original thread moved. So let's not get to deep over here yet. This guy is thinking with his head |
|
|
Though, might be best to start a new one so we don't bring along all the rando's. Either way works for me. |
|
|
Thomas Carson wrote: Though, might be best to start a new one so we don't bring along all the rando's. Either way works for me. The rando's are future club members |
|
|
Rock Monkey wrote: true, true |
|
|
Can i join any circles? |
|
|
how do i join? does my sigil of bathomet tattoo do anything for me? |
|
|
Hello all! “Not free? What the hell??” Fear not, we are a non-prophet cult. The cost of membership will be a donation to the access fund/local SAR/something (+shipping). This is intended to keep the spirit of the tricam alive, as the original owner donated the proceeds of the sale of the the STC to the access fund. |
|
|
This forum is regarding the 666 pink tricam. |
|
|
Tammy Gueterman wrote: The founding donation has been made to Carolina Climber's Coalition in the siblinghood's name. It was everything from $66.60 less what I spent on the cam and shipping to the first pair of SSS hands. Safe travels, many sends, and may he have mercy on us all. Thats awesome. I climb in Carolina all the time. If it is decided that any future donations are made I feel they should all be in the siblinghood's name. |
|
|
I'm psyched for my time with the devil's tricam. There are a few routes that I have in mind here in the wasatch where that evil piece will feel at home. |
|
|
Rob Warden...Space Lizard wrote: how do i join? does my sigil of bathomet tattoo do anything for me? motherfucker if your beefcake ass gets your hands on this let me in on the sendzzzz |
|
|
What happened to the unholy tricam? |




