Mountain Project Logo

Best splitters in the Cottonwoods

Original Post
Devin Rogers · · Temecula CA · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 20

I’m hoping to build a nice definitive list of the best splitter cracks in the cottonwoods (or other nearby canyons). I’m thinking continuous splitters like Coyne Crack or Green Adjective. I’ll get the list started with Hand Jive, Plumb Line, Crack in the Woods, Sasquatch, Bongeater, & Bushwack. Maybe even some really good disjointed cracks like Satans Corner. I’m not very familiar with Big Cottonwood. Thanks in advance for any contributions 

Jeffrey Constine · · Los Angeles, CA · Joined May 2009 · Points: 674

Little Creatures 11c*** Dogwood crag. Climb out through the sun hole, badass fun.

Goodrow's Crack. 10c*** Goodro's wall.

The Coffin /Crack 5.9**** Coffin wall.

Mulch · · Jacobstown, NJ · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 1,259

For Big Cottonwood Goodro's Wall, Wealth of Nations, and High Dive are all well worth mentioning (I also hear Six Pack Crack on Beer Belly Buttress is really good although I have never gotten on it myself). 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northern Utah & Idaho
Post a Reply to "Best splitters in the Cottonwoods "

Log In to Reply
Welcome

Join the Community! It's FREE

Already have an account? Login to close this notice.