Mountain Project Logo

WTB: 4-season tent


FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Matt G · · Santa Monica, CA · Joined Jan 2019 · Points: 0

I'm looking for a 2-3 person 4-season tent. Preferably one that weighs less than 8-9lbs. Please let me know if you've got one you're willing to sell. Thanks.

Ian Reed · · Redondo Beach, CA · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 0

hijacking this - PM me if Matt G doesn't want what you have to sell

Matt G · · Santa Monica, CA · Joined Jan 2019 · Points: 0
Manuel Prieto wrote: I have a mountain hardwear ev3 with footprint. Used twice. Excellent condition. 

Hey Manuel, sending you a PM now. 

Jonathanlessing · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 0

if you're still looking i have one for sale:
https://www.mountainproject.com/forum/topic/116632411/sierra-designs-hercules-assault-4-season-tent

Chacal · · Ouray, CO · Joined Nov 2010 · Points: 210
Matt G wrote:

Hey Manuel, sending you a PM now. 

I have an EV2 in really good shape

LA Hiker · · Playa del Rey · Joined Feb 2013 · Points: 10

I have an EV2 in good shape. 

Matt G · · Santa Monica, CA · Joined Jan 2019 · Points: 0

Holy cow lots of EV tents on this forum! Thanks for your offers, guys, but I just bought an EV2 from another member. It looks like Ian who posted above is interested too though so hit him up as well. Thanks again.

Ian Reed · · Redondo Beach, CA · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 0

PM's sent to Chacal and LA Hiker. I am still looking for something :)

Caleb Johnson · · Roanoke, VA · Joined Oct 2018 · Points: 0
Clifford Meece wrote: I have an ev3, never used, available

Assuming the OP doesn't reach out, how much do you want for it? 

Ian Reed · · Redondo Beach, CA · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 0
Ian Reed wrote: PM's sent to Chacal and LA Hiker. I am still looking for something :)

i found a tent! thanks to everyone who reached out

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Log In to Reply
Welcome

Join the Community! It's FREE

Already have an account? Login to close this notice.