Mountain Project Logo

Women's Climbing Weekend in JT! March 1-3

Original Post
Jordan Davis · · Orange County, CA · Joined Jul 2018 · Points: 0

I'm planning to get a group campsite (if enough people are interested) in Joshua Tree and having a women's climbing weekend the first weekend in March! I usually climb with my guy friends and unfortunately only have about two women climbers in my life and would love to get a group together, I think it'd be good for the soul. :) I'm looking to do some bouldering and set up top ropes on  sport routes (around 5.8/9 range in JT). Message me if you're interested, anyone is welcome! 

Heather Alexander · · Las Vegas, NV · Joined Oct 2018 · Points: 0

I’m in the same boat, I need more gal climbers in my life! Definitely interested!

Vania W · · Eugene, OR · Joined May 2015 · Points: 11

I'm also definitely interested. Count me in!

mediocre · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2013 · Points: 0

Would it be ethical to go if the government is still shut down?

Cassie M · · Ridgecrest · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

Interested!

Jordan Davis · · Orange County, CA · Joined Jul 2018 · Points: 0
Heather Alexander wrote: I’m in the same boat, I need more gal climbers in my life! Definitely interested!

add me on Facebook, I'll add you to the group! facebook.com/yordss

Jordan Davis · · Orange County, CA · Joined Jul 2018 · Points: 0
Vania wrote: I'm also definitely interested. Count me in!

add me on Facebook, I'll add you to the group! facebook.com/yordss

Jordan Davis · · Orange County, CA · Joined Jul 2018 · Points: 0
Cassie K wrote: Interested!

add me on Facebook, I'll add you to the group! facebook.com/yordss

Andie Mitchell · · Denver · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0

Definitely interested :)

David P · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2009 · Points: 0

Let me know Jordan if you'd like to invite ladies from SoCal Climbing to join you!  Would love to get more climbing meetups happening!  ​https://www.meetup.com/socalclimbing/​​​

Hunky Tony · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 12

Would love to come and meet new gal pals! I need more lady climbing friends :)

Jordan Davis · · Orange County, CA · Joined Jul 2018 · Points: 0

anyone else interested? email me jordanndaviss96@yahoo.com :)

Corina Mincin · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2019 · Points: 0

I'm also on the same boat and interested in joining! I will email you since I don't have facebook.

Lou A · · San Antonio, TEXAS · Joined Feb 2019 · Points: 0

I'm interested too! Jordan I'll send you an email :-)

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Southern California
Post a Reply to "Women's Climbing Weekend in JT! March 1-3"

Log In to Reply
Welcome

Join the Community! It's FREE

Already have an account? Login to close this notice.