Mountain Project Logo

Yummy instant coffee?!


FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Perry Norris · · Truckee, CA · Joined Nov 2014 · Points: 45

Just sent in an order for "Hero Blend." (Can't hurt; I need all the help I can get.) Thanks for the discount!

Timothy Case · · Boulder, CO · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 0

I ordered some (thanks for the discount!), had the "regular" stuff at home and the instant on the road...it was awesome on both fronts and love the local (CB) flavor...who cares what the name is...just bought some stuff named "Mud" that costs $30 for 15 servings (chai w/mushrooms, etc.)...what's in a name? If the product is good, people will respond...

Melanie Shea · · Denver · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 10

Just wanted to say I've been to their coffee shop in Crested Butte and it was top notch, I'll be looking forward to trying their instant coffee!

Paul Piratus · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2006 · Points: 55
Greg Shea wrote: Just wanted to say I've been to their coffee shop in Crested Butte and it was top notch, I'll be looking forward to trying their instant coffee!

Sounds like a nice place, but I bet they can't serve up manufactured outrage the way they do at Mountain Project!

Peter Y · · Chapel Hill, NC · Joined Sep 2014 · Points: 6

Ordered hero day and Ethiopian. My gf took a sip of iced hero day one morning and was surprised that it was instant bc she liked it so much. The First Ascent packets have been our primary coffee source outside of work since then (1 month ago) and I was on my way to buying more, when I remembered to leave a review on this thread

LB Eds · · Denver, CO · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 226

It would be sick to get a bulk option of these at some point. I'm all for zero waste on the trail/crag.

Ordered some and had the Ethiopian this morning. Great stuff. Keep it going.

bearded sam · · Crested Butte, CO · Joined Apr 2011 · Points: 145
Albi Eds wrote: It would be sick to get a bulk option of these at some point. I'm all for zero waste on the trail/crag.

Ordered some and had the Ethiopian this morning. Great stuff. Keep it going.

thanks for the kind words! We are experimenting with bulk packaging though the biggest challenge is keeping the flavor as tasty after exposure to oxygen. 

Nick J · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2018 · Points: 0
Chad Hiatt wrote:

I'm ordering some just because I don't like your argument.  


This made me laugh!   

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Log In to Reply
Welcome

Join the Community! It's FREE

Already have an account? Login to close this notice.