Mountain Project Logo

Women for Women; Where are all the gear pluggin ladies at!?

Original Post
Jacqueline Niles · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2015 · Points: 325

Hey ladies!

As I generally climb with the bf, and no longer have a gym membership, I thought I'd reach out on MP.

I'm looking for lady partners interested in getting out, plugging gear, and trying hard (regardless of the grade).

'Tis the season, so alpine and eldo are on the brain.

​Leave a comment or shoot me a PM.

Happy climbing!

Jackie 

Paige Mundy · · St. Louis, MO · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 6

Just trad or sport too?  

Tim Stich · · Colorado Springs, Colorado · Joined Jan 2001 · Points: 1,520

Girl, you need to meet Kelly Lawrence. She's eschewed bolt clipping for the trad lyfe and is new in town. I'll hook you up.

Allegra Aron · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2018 · Points: 0

I want to climb!! Heading to Boulder from Berkeley/San Francisco this weekend through the end of the month.

If you ladies wanna climb, my number is 650-867-1534. Shoot me a text!

Michelle L · · Arvada, CO · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 0

Throwing my name in the hat here, too :) Would love some more climbing partners, especially ladies. And Jackie, your Instagram is amazing and I’d love to climb with you sometime! I don’t lead trad yet (hoping to get the toes wet this summer/fall finally...), but I’ve followed plenty in the last year, including several eldo 10s, and an eldo 11 here or there. I don’t climb super hard (yet???), but check out my ticklist to see what I’ve done (I usually still mark it even if it’s *just* a follow). I’ve only been climbing just a little over a year, but like to get out as much as I can. And want to get better! Shoot me a pm (any of you!) and let’s climb!

Tina Brazil · · Denver, CO · Joined Aug 2011 · Points: 5

Putting my name out here too! Have a double rack, prefer trad over sport pretty much any day but love all the climbing. Love trying hard but my shoulder doesn’t. However-moderate trad climbs keep things interesting for me! Text me! 215-280-2370

Hollyday Hansen · · Salt Lake City, Ut · Joined Jan 2014 · Points: 25

Hit me up if you come to Salt Lake!

Candice B · · Denver, CO · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 0

I just got my first baby rack and I'd love to learn with some experienced ladies. Gonna PM some folks but please feel free to reach out too! 

Not free Tuesday, unfortunately. I’d be game for later in the week or definitely next week!

Cristina Guzman · · Denver, CO · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 0

Hey!

I'd be stoked to get on some stuff at Eldo, or RMNP, in preparation for an upcoming Winds trip, looking to improve my all-around efficiency. 

Also, Britt, come over to the house for the World Cup!!

954-257-6869

Mel C · · Denver, CO · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 30

Hey ladies! I'm also new to the area and looking for rad partners. I'm currently staying out in Summit County but applying to jobs on the front range and there often. I'm especially psyched to get out midweek, if anyone has availability. I'm more into trad at the moment, but just ended a 5 wk climbing trip and did a good bit of both trad and sport (leading 11 sport and 10- trad). Feel free to shoot me a text 301-467-3587, could go out tomorrow (tu 7/17) if anyone is down!

Mel

Lindsey F · · Seattle · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 0

Hi there,

I'll in the Denver area from July 24-31 and am looking for climbing partners. I've sport climbed a good amount(lead up to 5.10a), but am newer at leading trad(lead up to 5.6). Happy to follow on moderate-harder routes.

Send me a message if you would like to get out those days!

Best,
Lindsey

Janet Lynn · · Denver, CO · Joined Jun 2018 · Points: 0

I can't go to vedauwoo this weekend but looking for more ladies to climb with.  I can lead top 5.7, hopefully be at 5.8 by end of summer. Follow 5.9. Have all the gear.
Hit me up and I'll reach out to others when my schedule opens next week.
Janet
720-490-2290

Mel C · · Denver, CO · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 30

Sorry just saw all the replies to the thread! I went to Vedauwoo last month and it was AWESOME (and brutal). I don't have any big gear (just one #3) which is necessary. Does anyone have a good rack for V? Can't go this weekend, but I'd be down to go another time.

Julia Lee · · Arvada, CO · Joined Apr 2012 · Points: 16

Hi ladies! Anyone want to climb this week? I’ve got a rack and rope! Visiting Boulder this week just want to get out and climb stuff. 

L Kap · · Boulder, CO · Joined Apr 2014 · Points: 105

Heya ladies! I am definitely looking for more women to climb trad with. I've followed a ton of trad since about 2004ish and want to get more pitches leading. I have all the gear, including a double rack in the standard sizes plus two 4s, a 5, and a 6 for the wide cracks / Voo. I'm most interested in getting some mileage on moderates - 5.6 Eldo to about 5.9 Boulder Canyon. Maybe harder once I get faster at plugging gear - I lead 10s sport. I'm based in Boulder. It would be nice but not strictly necessary to find someone who climbs at Movement Boulder in addition to getting outside. Weekends are best for me for outside but I can often take off a half day or day during the week. If you're safety-minded and psyched, PM me!  

Jaclyn G · · Chattanooga, TN · Joined Apr 2010 · Points: 0

Looking for more female climbers!!! I just moved back to Colorado 3 months ago and finding mostly male climbers on this site. Prefer trad, but open to sport. I can lead 5.10 trad, willing to follow harder. Safe, competent and about 25 yrs of experience. Would love to do longer routes up in the park and lumpy but game for anything. I’m a nurse so work 3 days/week, meaning lots of time off!!
770-833-8032

Rika J · · Colorado · Joined Oct 2014 · Points: 10

Also looking for female climbing partners! Just moved to the front range from Albuquerque and hoping to make friends with some awesome gear-plugging ladies. Leading ~5.7-5.8 on gear right now, but hoping to work on pushing grades and getting more confident! Will have some weekdays off as well (4 day work week). 

Six05-280-eight933

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado Partners
Post a Reply to "Women for Women; Where are all the gear pluggin…"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started