Mountain Project Logo

Trad or sport climb Boulder area

Original Post
Mac P · · boulder, co · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 25

Looking to get outside! Weekdays preferred. I'll be a bit rusty as I have only roped up once since the new year.... Still should be good on up to 11 or 12- sport but will need a day or two to get my lead head back if a day in eldo is in order, maybe nothing harder than 10- or so to start.

Cheers

Nate Malkemus · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 0

Are you available tomorrow?

Nate not sure about tomorrow but if you’re interested what about next week sometime?

Mihail Krumov · · Buffalo Grove, IL · Joined Mar 2018 · Points: 0

Hey I'm in boulder and can climb this Sunday - Tuesday. I'm looking for a partner for eldo. Id like to climb yellow spur, and rewritten. I'll also be happy to climb anything on you're tick list. If you're interested shoot me a message at 847 454 4856!

Renzo Tomlinson · · Denver · Joined Oct 2014 · Points: 20

Hey Mac,

Are you still open to weekend partners? Let me know. Thanks!

Nic Lazz · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2011 · Points: 315

Down for some weekday action. ninefiveone544nine7nine5

mdl · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 27

Do you have a climbing belt and hooks I can borrow? I don't have my own gears, but maybe we can go hiking together!

Mike my man. You need to chop that finger off so you can stop hiking and get back to more important things. We're climbing towers next weekend. I have a hook to replace your finger and if you bring your tower keg you can scratch my gear alllll day... Maybe get some first all tricam ascents in the creek? 

Matt Misquez · · South Lake Tahoe, CA · Joined Feb 2015 · Points: 45

I’ve heard tales of this all tricam ascent. Bradi?

Bradi C · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 0

I heard it was the boldest ascent in the front range in our lifetimes. Mac P, you could probably learn a lot from this guy.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado Partners
Post a Reply to "Trad or sport climb Boulder area"

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started.