Mountain Project Logo

Mid-August Spain Sport Partners?

Original Post
Jady Tolda · · Chicago, IL · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0

Hi everyone!

Anyone looking for someone to climb with in Spain starting around Mid-August?

I will be coming from Portugal and am fairly flexible as to where in Spain I could climb.

I'll have a 60m rope, 10 draws, a grigri and an ATC!

Max Haimowitz · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0

What dates will you be in Spain?? I'll be climbing in Grenada Aug 12/13. Open to climb in other spots other dates! 

Steve T · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0

I am climbing in Asturias right now in Northern Spain and I'm looking for a partner to do some 6a to 7a sport routes. I will only be here until the 6th, so I'm not sure if that works out for your dates. Let me know - this place is amazing! Happy travels.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Extended Trips and International Partners
Post a Reply to "Mid-August Spain Sport Partners?"

Log In to Reply
Welcome

Join the Community! It's FREE

Already have an account? Login to close this notice.