Mountain Project Logo

Climbing Partner in lander/Ten Sleep/Spearfish anytime this summer!

Original Post
Lynn Zhang · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2016 · Points: 0

I'm looking for sport climbing partners at any of these crags this summer. I'm on the road in WY while job hunting and am currently in Ten Sleep but I love all of these crags and am just stoked to climb. I lead up to ~5.12a depending on style... I usually prefer vertical, technical Ten Sleep type terrain but will anything. I've been climbing for 5 years, and mostly outdoors for the last 2.5... I'm a solid belay and looking to get out as much as possible!

-Lynn

snobbit · · Denver, CO · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 10

I'll be in ten sleep July 4-9th and likely need a partner. Actually arriving there June 30 but have friends with for the weekend. But we'd welcome another if you need a belay. I'm in the 5.10-11- minus range. Message me?

Lynsey Ditmore · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 0

Hey Lynn, my daughter and I are road tripping across the country this summer. We will be in ten sleep the next few days. I have draws and rope. My daughter is 7 and good at crags. I haven't climbed in the area but I can probably top rope and clean 10's and 11's. I haven't led anything harder than a 10 outside I'm still working on getting over a fall I had in September. But I would love to get out and just climb whatever.

Steve Pulver · · Williston, ND · Joined Dec 2003 · Points: 460

I'm always interested in weekends in Spearfish.

Seth Kruger · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

I'm in the ten sleep region now. Looking for a partner to hit up some routes. Can lead up to 5.11c or so. 12a if I'm feeling great. Got a rope and draws. Just need a belay. Hit me up if anyone wants to climb. 8593331413

JenE Econopouly · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 0

646-937-0548. Im always around and looking to climb.

Kali Ann Basman · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 0
Lynn Zhang wrote:

I'm looking for sport climbing partners at any of these crags this summer. I'm on the road in WY while job hunting and am currently in Ten Sleep but I love all of these crags and am just stoked to climb. I lead up to ~5.12a depending on style... I usually prefer vertical, technical Ten Sleep type terrain but will anything. I've been climbing for 5 years, and mostly outdoors for the last 2.5... I'm a solid belay and looking to get out as much as possible!

-Lynn

Hey Lynn! I'll be traveling through Wyoming in august and would love to climb- wild iris, vedawoo, tetons, down for whatever! 763-442-7648

Alex Hippenhammer · · Denver, CO · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0

Lynn, Jene, Kali

Im in colorado now and hoping to swing through wyoming in early august. Have all the gear for sport but would love to get on some trad climbs as well. Down for tetons, devil's tower, wherever! 260.609.2345 

LLubchenco · · Carbondale, CO · Joined Oct 2013 · Points: 25

Hi guys, 

I live in Lander for the summers/fall and am always psyched to get out with new people. Coming off of a back injury and trying to get back in shape, but can generally pull on 11's and 12's. PM me if you happen to end up in this area. Generally free mornings as I work in the pm mostly. Climb on!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Wyoming, Montana, Dakotas
Post a Reply to "Climbing Partner in lander/Ten Sleep/Spearfish…"

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started.