Mountain Project Logo

Tahoe partner

Original Post
Nick Piltch · · Mammoth Lakes, CA · Joined Aug 2014 · Points: 205

Looking for a partner for the leap, or  donner for this week. Lead up to mid 10's happy to follow harder.

m maup · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 5

Nick, are you going during week or weekend? Happy to hit up someplace after work one day. Just moved to Tahoe area and looking for partners. You lead harder stuff than me but can follow mid 10s!

Meg

I will actually be over there today after work so I will see if you're still around! 

Brad Waldo · · CA · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

I'm arriving at the leap tomorrow afternoon and would love to get up something when I arrive as well as on Friday before the rest of my party arrives. contact me if you'll be around!

Dangit, Brad I'm leaving tomorrow. Will you be back!? Have the best time!

Also Nick, I went to Donner today too and totally missed your message you were gonna be there! Maybe I saw you there! What were you climbing? I was in the three girl squad climbing Farewell to Arms. We got there like after work maybe 6ish.  I can definitely climb during the week if its after work, Donner is only 20 min away from our office

Brad Waldo · · CA · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

ill be there thursday-monday! coming back july 5-10 too!

nice! I will miss you this weekend but will be around the july 5-10 so hit me up if you need a partner!

jake vargas · · newcastle · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 15

Hey guys, my names jake, I like in the Auburn area and am hoping to follow some trad! I don't have a rack but I can belay like a mad man and will follow wherever! Let me know if you're interested!

Ryan Pfleger · · Boise, ID · Joined Sep 2014 · Points: 25

I am in Tahoe for the next 10 days with a flexible schedule and want to hit Donner and the Leap. Send me a message 208 863 4676.

Sunrise · · Vista,CA · Joined May 2016 · Points: 0

I will be in south Tahoe this Fri & Sat and would love to climb!! I have gear & could lead or follow. New to the area but have a book. 

Ryan, gonna send u a text

Brandon R · · CA · Joined Mar 2006 · Points: 178

I'm in Sacramento and have most of the summer free. I'll be accompanied by my dog this weekend, so anyone looking to crag let me know. Also looking for some partners for future trips. 

Dmadison · · Jackson, Wy · Joined Jan 2013 · Points: 195

I'm at the leap this weekend and need a partner. If anyone wants to climb shoot me a text. My number is 203-727-3742. I have a double rack and a 70 meter rope 

Tom B · · Santa Cruz, Ca · Joined May 2016 · Points: 0
jake vargas wrote:

Hey guys, my names jake, I like in the Auburn area and am hoping to follow some trad! I don't have a rack but I can belay like a mad man and will follow wherever! Let me know if you're interested!

PM Sent!

Alison Kaplan · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 35

Hoping to climb at the leap tomorrow, getting there around 9. I have a rack and a 70 and I can lead 5.10.  I won't have cell signal again until the morning but text me at 8055506438 if anybody wants to climb!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northern California Partners
Post a Reply to "Tahoe partner"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started