Mountain Project Logo

FS: Arc'teryx Atom LT Men's Small, REI Softshell Pants 30x30, Prana Stretch Zion Medium x 32, Arcteryx Beanie, TNF Down Sleeping Bag

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Pete Krzanowsky · · Evergreen, CO · Joined Mar 2012 · Points: 670

My fiancé and I are combing two houses into one and I want to reduce my impact on the gear closet.  Paypal works great.  I have included shipping to the lower 48 in the prices.  I can meet up in Golden as well.  Open to reasonable offers.  Thanks.

Arc'teryx Atom LT.  Men's Small.  Very light used.  No damage or defects.  Asking $115.

REI Soft Shell Pants.  Men's 30x30.  They may be the Mistral model.  Zip's at the ankle.  Zipper front pockets.  Asking $25 shipped.

Prana Stretch Zion Men's Medium x 32.  Pretty new, light usage.  There is one snag that I noticed when taking pictures.  Asking $25 shipped.

Arc'teryx Beanie.  Light use.  Reversible.  Asking $10 shipped.

The North Face Down Sleeping Bag.  It's at least 13 years old.  Rated to 20 degrees.   I have the stuff sack and the storage bag.  Still keeps me warm when I do use it.  Asking $45

Prana pants have sold.

The sleeping bag is a size regular and the model is the Blue Kazoo.

Thanks!

Sleeping bag and Prana pants have sold.  The Jacket, hat and REI pants are still available.  Thanks.

Memorial day weekend bump.  The Arcteryx jacket and beanie are still available as are the REI pants.  Thanks.

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started