Mountain Project Logo

May 10-15 Los Alamos/Santa Fe/Taos

Original Post
Glenn Swanson · · Fort Collins, CO · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 10

Will be in these areas during that time frame. Looking to get out on local crags while I'm in town. I've got a rope, single rack, and transport. Sport or trad, doesn't matter to me. Cheers!

Ross Morgan · · Taos, NM · Joined Nov 2010 · Points: 110

Hi Glenn, give me a shout if you find yourself in the Taos area; I'd love to climb during that time.

For sure will - Thanks for reaching out!

Michael Butts · · Boulder, Co · Joined Nov 2010 · Points: 560

Hey guys, I have never climbed in Taos before. I have the weekend off and wouldn't you know it all of my usual partners are out of town this weekend. I have been climbing 14 years.I am safe and reliable with a lot of stoke.  Lead low 11's trad. and happy to climb any grade really just looking for a little adventure with in 5 hours of my house. If you guys are cragging  and wouldn't mind  meeting with a third. I would love to come down and explore the area. either way. I ll probably come down and check out the area. Let me know if interested.  303 887 9982 text or call is cool. 

Ross Morgan · · Taos, NM · Joined Nov 2010 · Points: 110

Hi Michael,  I had to bail on Glenn for Saturday but I think we plan to climb on Sunday and I'm happy to make it a party of 3.  Perhaps he is still looking for a partner on Saturday.

Hey all, party of three on Sunday is totally cool. I'm catching up with a friend in Los Alamos through Saturday morning.

*I'm a she (I get this a lot- My parents have a great sense of humor). Just don't want there to be any surprises 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Arizona & New Mexico Partners
Post a Reply to "May 10-15 Los Alamos/Santa Fe/Taos"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started