Mountain Project Logo

Denver area climbing partners wanted

Original Post
Corey McD · · Arvada, CO · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 55

This will be my first full season here. With my wife in school and working full time she doesn't have much time left for climbing. I usually climb sport but I have been doing more and more trad climbs. I lead 5.10s and easy 5.11s on a good day, will follow 5.11s on any day. If I'm climbing trad it's around the 5.8 range but you'll have to be patient as I fumble with my gear (still learning what fits best and where). I am just as happy following. I am a pilot so I have streatches of days off then I go to work for a few days. Im safe and always looking out for my partners. 

Christian Tichy · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

I can partner up with you I only have harness and shoes though

Larry Shaw · · Boulder, CO · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 185

I can partner up for some easier trad climbs. I've taken many years off of climbing, so must getting back into things, but I have all the gear. I'm in limbo for the next couple of weeks waiting for a decision on a new job, so have most days free.

I'm in town and off until Thursday evening. Do either of you two want to climb this week?

Alex Ghiggeri · · Denver, CO · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 110

Do u wanna go out today and do a few intro trad routes in clear creek with me?

Yes.. I'll message you my phone number.

Kaleb Greenan · · Charlotte, NC · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 0

I'll be in the Denver area 5/29 - 6/4. I'll have an open schedule, and sport gear. Love to get out there and explore. 

I'm happy climbing no-matter what the grade. Leading most 10's with confidence. Following up to 11.b/c (sport/trad (no lost gear)) with some consistency. 

Greg D · · Here · Joined Apr 2006 · Points: 883

Eldo Wednesday or Thursday anyone?  I have plenty of gear and experience.  Safety a must.   

John Ryter · · Golden, CO · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 5

I'm in Golden for the summer - also my first season in CO - and would love to join any of you. I'll be free weekends and after 4 or 5 on weekdays, and have sport and trad gear. Comfortable leading 5.10s sport and up to 5.8 trad, but I'm also still learning and a bit slow placing gear. 

Greg D, is it too late to get out to Eldo after work on Wednesday or Thursday? Would be glad to join if you're willing to deal with someone a bit less experienced.

I'm free all day tomorrow (Monday 5/22) and trying to climb. And /or an early Tuesday session. 

John Ryter, sounds like you and I are at the same level. 

Nick Grams · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

Hi there, I'm working in Denver till the 26th prob hit the climbing gym at least once, then free to climb 27th to 31st. This is my fist time in Colorado and would love to sample some of the local goods! I only brought climbing shoes and a harness but I have over 15 years of climbing experience, comfortable leading 5.10+ trad Joshua tree and Yosemite. AMGA certified :)

Brett Bauer 1 · · Ann Arbor, Michigan · Joined Jun 2014 · Points: 0

Hey all,

I'm looking for someone as stoked on climbing as I for weekdays/ weekends. Gear or sport Alpine or cragging. I'm really looking to improve this summer. If you're a solid lead belayer I'm with it!! I'd like to avoid the gym at all costs

Cheers,

BB

Chad German · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2009 · Points: 0

From Denver.  Mostly trad but some sport, love alpine settings.  contact threeothree toforto 7506

Jake Web · · Denver, CO · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 6

I love 5.10s, pushing 5.11s is the current project of the season.

I love trad but I'm also a beginner. But when it's a splitter crack, you can always aid up it ;).

multi pitch, beginner.

At the very least, let's sport climb. Six One O-2O9-9176

Beau Lanier · · Denver, Colorado · Joined Aug 2014 · Points: 105

I just moved BACK to Denver.  I climb sport, lead 12 but climb all.  I hope to hit clear creek this Saturday.

Beau

threeohthree335-76ten

Luke Vegas · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Hey Im visiting Colarado this long weekend. would love to join anyone heading out to the crag. 

I climb sport 5.10's
I've only got my shoes, harness, chalk and act with me.

(eightFiveSeven) 389 TwoOneEighteen

Kaleb Greenan · · Charlotte, NC · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 0

Want to climb the next few days. East Colfax, and Table have been fun so far. Sport, meet or climb wherever. 5.7-5.11 it's all fun. 

Six one six 540 seventy-four 13. Send me a text, looking forward to making the most of climbing in the Denver area.

Wes Farrar · · DENVER, COLORADO · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 40

Anyone here free for Thursday morning 6/4?  I'll climb clear creek, devils head, eldo, or bocan. Lead up to 5.11 sport, 5.10 trad.

Nash Firebaugh · · Milwaukee · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0

My buddy and I will be in the Denver area for a bit, and also the Buena Vista area  from June 2nd - 12th. Just doing some sport climbing 5.7-5.11. Hit us up!

765-720-4006

920-251-2201

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado Partners
Post a Reply to "Denver area climbing partners wanted"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started