Mountain Project Logo

Original Post
Felix Rigau · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2008 · Points: 20

Hi

lurkingfrog · · Gunnison, CO · Joined Mar 2010 · Points: 0

Felix,

I just moved back to Gunnison. I am interested in climbing, but I prefer Trad (love multi-pitch). I would be open to climbing around here, Moab, or West of the front range. I do not have the time to go much farther.
I have doubles and triples of gear, plenty of ropes. The only unfortunate, is that I work full time for a builder in Gunnison so evenings and weekends are my gig. If you are interested in Ice, I would love to hit up lake city before its all gone.

Kyle T.
Chow

Aliyah Field · · La Veta, CO · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 0

Hi John,

Im living in Ouray, and looking for partners. I've got weekdays free, and sounds like we might be in striking distance of a lot of the same spots. I'm down for pretty much whatever, though ultimately prefer longer trad lines. I have roles, and a double wrack mainly. I'm a bit out of shape after the winter, but pretty eager to get back at it.

Aliyah

bearded sam · · Crested Butte, CO · Joined Apr 2011 · Points: 145

Let's have a Crested Butte climber 'meet up'. Beers? Real life, human interaction somewhere?

Indy · · Colorado · Joined Feb 2013 · Points: 0
Ray Hellinger · · Gunnison, CO · Joined Feb 2006 · Points: 350

I just moved to Gunnison and am excited about most areas to climb.  Have a history climbing in Black Canyon and VERY excited to do a lot more there.  Mostly been climbing over in the Moab/IC region lakely.  But, again, very much open for anything.  I'm in the climbing gym most days now till weather makes it good locally.  Free all over the place weekends/weekdays, verbs a lot with work.  Feel free to call.  Really exited to meet locals for consistent partners.

Ray

970-759-7462

Geoff G · · Winter Park, CO · Joined Jun 2010 · Points: 0

Hello, Gunnison County climbers always looking for climbing partners. I Have Thursday thru Sunday off this week and would like to get on some rock. Best way to reach me is call or text. 970-406-1978. Thanks Geoff 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado Partners
Post a Reply to ""

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started