Any Climbers offering Airbnb rooms in Las Vegas? 23-29 April
|
|
Looking for accommodation from the 23rd April to the 29th Aril. If I can stay with climbers chances are I can climb with them too ;) |
|
|
There was a dude here posting a place for rent in LV that he also did Airbnbs out of. You'd have to scroll through a lot of posts - I think it was a few weeks ago. |
|
|
Holy shit browser history works well. |
|
|
Thanks Chris C. I have been looking though the threads. Sometimes its just easer to repost a topic and let them find you ;-) |
|
|
No problemo! Hope it works out! |
|
|
I'm sure it will. |
|
|
Carl, |
|
|
Any climbers looking for a room feel free to PM me. I charge climbers $20/night, which is half of my AirBnB rate. |
|
|
I just stayed here for a few days: |
|
|
messaged u jersey girl! |
|
|
jersey girl wrote:Any climbers looking for a room feel free to PM me. I charge climbers $20/night, which is half of my AirBnB rate. Hi Jersey girl, I PM'd you the other day did you get my message? Please check. |
|
|
also sent you a pm Jersey Girl |




