Mountain Project Logo

New "The Notches" book for donation

Original Post
john strand · · southern colo · Joined May 2008 · Points: 1,640

I have an extra copy of the new Notches book by Jon Psycho Sykes,,great book.

I'll ship it to you if you make a donation to MRS , the mountain rescue service in north Conway NH..?They take all cards, check or PP

Retails $40

Alan Rubin · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2015 · Points: 10

Hi John, Would you be willing to send it to me so we can use it as an auction item for the Western Mass Climbers Coalition Silent Auction on April 9. The auction is our biggest fund raiser and I'm sure that book will be a popular item--I might even bid on it myself. Alan

Sure thing Alan...I think I still have your mail.

Jamie Cunningham · · Suncook · Joined Feb 2013 · Points: 1,356
Alan Rubin wrote:Hi John, Would you be willing to send it to me so we can use it as an auction item for the Western Mass Climbers Coalition Silent Auction on April 9. The auction is our biggest fund raiser and I'm sure that book will be a popular item--I might even bid on it myself. Alan
Hi Al, you can get a hold of Jon Sykes through his site or PM me here ( eaglecliffpub.com/climb/) and I will get his contact information to you. I am willing to bet he would be very happy to donate a book or two.

If you can make it, come join us:

BTW: The last time I met you was in August 1984 when I almost killed you!!! I was doing the first ascent (more like sideways a-slinking) of Cross Town Traffic on Pitch-Off Cliff, Cascade Pass, Keene, NY. I accidentally bombarded you and your partner with rocks who where down below. I hope you can forgive me! ;-)

Jamie- i sent one to Al,,,maybe another would be good too

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northeastern States
Post a Reply to "New "The Notches" book for donation"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started