Mountain Project Logo

ElCapPanos / HudonPanos is back in business!

Original Post
Mark Hudon · · Lives on the road · Joined Jul 2009 · Points: 420

Well, it's a long story but I'm divorced, retired and living in my van (and having a most excellent time, btw). I had to sell the printer that I printed my El Cap route panos with so my pano business was slowly shutting down.

BUT!

The guy I sold the printer to, Danny McCarty, is a professional photographer and an excellent printer. He's doing the printing and mailing for me. My prices had to go up since I'm now paying Danny to print and mail the panos for me.

Any, I just modified my website, added back in the most popular panos, changed the prices and I'm back in business!

HudonPanos.com or ElCapPanos.com will get you there.

The Nose

Skot Richards · · Lakewood · Joined Feb 2012 · Points: 100

Sweet!!!!!!

glad to hear, those panos are amazing

Zach,

Yeah, the bill for the site came due and I didn't have any money. I'm actually going to call them today to see what kind of deal I can get to get it back up.

Okay. I reworked some things and got it back up and running. It may take a few days but it's paid for for the next 5 years.

Now all I need is for a few people to BUY SOME PANOS!!! (hint, hint)

Cheers.

Marnix · · Amsterdam · Joined Jun 2011 · Points: 0

just received mine, shipped fast and looks great! Thanks Mark

Jeff Harmon · · New Jersey · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 260
Mark Hudon wrote: Okay. I reworked some things and got it back up and running. It may take a few days but it's paid for for the next 5 years. Now all I need is for a few people to BUY SOME PANOS!!! (hint, hint) Cheers.

Hey Mark,

Have you ever considered putting up the Panos on etsy.com?

No, don't know anything about esty. 

Jeff Harmon · · New Jersey · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 260

https://www.etsy.com/

individuals and companies selling artsy crafty stuff.  I think it's pretty easy to set up and a lot of people are on it.  

Some climbing stuff on it...https://www.etsy.com/search?q=rock+climbing&order=most_relevant&view_type=gallery&ship_to=US

Interesting. Thanks. 

Steve Maxey · · Merced, CA · Joined Oct 2009 · Points: 0

Bump for killer panos, and because I have a question for Mark that doesn't deserve a topic of it's own.

Was cruising your old ZM solo album and noticed that all of your hooks had a little bit of yellow spooge on the back...what gives? Gear marking? Grip? Misplaced snot rockets?

Link to photo in question: https://get.google.com/albumarchive/116577194626817618731/album/AF1QipOtcNiya8kK5gW9lE5dO0zl8V9bqVWA5tymIhq0/AF1QipO8gJmnNgt4bmOyP9-_mmqLjrtryWlQXKyYH8xX

Donald Letts · · Golden, CO · Joined Jun 2013 · Points: 149
SteveSly wrote:

Bump for killer panos, and because I have a question for Mark that doesn't deserve a topic of it's own.

Was cruising your old ZM solo album and noticed that all of your hooks had a little bit of yellow spooge on the back...what gives? Gear marking? Grip? Misplaced snot rockets?

Link to photo in question: https://get.google.com/albumarchive/116577194626817618731/album/AF1QipOtcNiya8kK5gW9lE5dO0zl8V9bqVWA5tymIhq0/AF1QipO8gJmnNgt4bmOyP9-_mmqLjrtryWlQXKyYH8xX

Those albums are great. just went through lost in america and native son. awesome. 

Gear marking epoxy. 

I had completely forgotten about those albums. I should add the routes I've done since. 

Buy some panos!!!!

A good Salathe/Golden Gate topo doesn't fit my usual 12x33 framing. It would have to be bigger and thus more expensive. I don't own a wide format printer anymore so I have to have someone print them for me. He does a great job but it's a business for him also. 

I'd haveto explore the prefect Astroman framing. I'd need to get straight across from it. I'll investigate that when I'm there this spring.  

Rich Farnham · · Nederland, CO · Joined Aug 2002 · Points: 297
Mark Hudon wrote:

...I'd have to explore the prefect Astroman framing. I'd need to get straight across from it. I'll investigate that when I'm there this spring.  

While you're at it, how about a Rostrum pano?  I'd imagine it's pretty easy to get across from that one, as long as you have a good lens.

Roger that. 

Steve Maxey · · Merced, CA · Joined Oct 2009 · Points: 0
Mark Hudon wrote:

I had completely forgotten about those albums. I should add the routes I've done since. 

Yes, please do!

Rob Dillon · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2002 · Points: 760

I just want a life-size blow-up After 6 doll.

You perv

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Big Wall and Aid Climbing
Post a Reply to "ElCapPanos / HudonPanos is back in business!"

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started.