Mountain Project Logo

Bouldering pad rentals - Pawtuckaway State Park, NH.

Original Post
John Sirois · · Las Vegas, NV · Joined Aug 2007 · Points: 3,245

Does anyone know of pad rentals within an hour or two radius of Manchester, NH? I found the UNH Student Rec. rental site after calling a few climbing gyms and striking out. Looking for backups or better options while I work the campus rec. information pipeline.

Thanks in advance!

Kevin Di · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 0

This might be stretching the limit of how far away is acceptable, but the Rock Spot gyms in Dedham and South Boston rent pads.

John Sirois · · Las Vegas, NV · Joined Aug 2007 · Points: 3,245

Thanks Kevin, that's certainly in range. Not sure if I can still survive on 128, but I'll risk it if I must!

Redyns · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2011 · Points: 60

I'd offer you the beater pad i used to keep at my ex-wife's parents house near Durham, but we've since divorced and they've sold the house.

I got the pad back. Ex In-laws are quality people.

Andrew Williams · · Concord, NH · Joined Mar 2014 · Points: 625

How long do you need it for? I could let you borrow mine as long as it comes back to me.

John Sirois · · Las Vegas, NV · Joined Aug 2007 · Points: 3,245

I fly in Oct. 17th, out the 23rd and I'm staying in Concord. I may hit Cannon one day but am looking to boulder the rest of the 18th - 22nd.

Andrew Williams · · Concord, NH · Joined Mar 2014 · Points: 625

Cool, well you are totally welcome to use my pad while you're up here for sure.

John Sirois · · Las Vegas, NV · Joined Aug 2007 · Points: 3,245

That's unbelievably generous. Thank you! I'll pm you as the date gets closer to arrange pick up and drop off and beer or whiskey or some such.

Andrew Williams · · Concord, NH · Joined Mar 2014 · Points: 625

Haha no worries brotha'! I'm totally down with some beer or whisky! Maybe if I have some days off we can climb together too. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Nori Mushi · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2013 · Points: 5

If you're heading to Rumney instead, I'd checkout Plymouth State University's Outdoor Center.

plymouth.edu/recreation/out…

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northeastern States
Post a Reply to "Bouldering pad rentals - Pawtuckaway State Park…"

Log In to Reply
Welcome

Join the Community! It's FREE

Already have an account? Login to close this notice.